Why blog?

9:57 PM

Aloha!  This will be my very first blog post and I am feeling a little nervous. 
There are several reasons I have decided to start this blog. First, I will be starting a new adventure in North Carolina and will need some inspiration. Second, I want to be able to remember my beloved Hawaii and be able to look back on all the fun things I did here.  Last, I'd like to show others--in detail--everything this beautiful island has to offer.

     I hope to accomplish these goals by showing any potential readers a glimpse into my world and life on Oahu. I've done just about everything there is to do on this island, but I feel like I have a lot to squeeze into the month I have left. I am kind of excited to see where this goes...

Mahalos, Alecia <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive